Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Baseball Ends

Fall baseball is officially over. It was a ton of fun, but at the same time I'm kind of glad that it has ended. This was the most baseball I had played in one year. I started in jaunuary conditioning for my upcoming senior year in high school. Then I played all through the summer only to play more until the end of october. Although the majority of the year i spent playing baseball it was definatly worth it. I learned alot through the fall and i became a much better player. The team is very good and I can't wait until the spring to see how good we can be.

1 comment:

Sarah R. said...

I know what you mean...as much as I love soccer sometimes I just need a little brake. But now that the season is over I want to play so bad!! I guess we just have to take advantage of these next four years because they're going to go by so fast!