Monday, September 24, 2007

First week

My first week at Madonna has been an eye opening experiance. There has been so many new people i have met, classes are tougher, and baseball practice is a lot more challenging than any other practice i have ever attended.

I have met a few new people that i want to get to know really well. Things are alot different here. The classes are so long, it is really hard to sit through a three hour class, and be able to retain most of what we learn. I want to meet a few new friends.

My goal for school is to get at least a 3.5. I want to keep my grades up so that I am eligable and can play on my own terms. Also getting good grades will help me keep focus, and it will help me on the feild becuase I wont be worrying about my grades when im playing.

Baseball practice is harder than any practice then I have ever been in. Each practice is three hours long, compared to high school, which was only two hours long, is a lot tougher and faster paced. We are always doing something during practice and we are always working. I like it a lot though becuase there is always time to get better and keep working. My goal is to not get redshirted and make the traveling squad, and go on the team trip.

1 comment:

CGregg18 said...

I've met some people that i want to get to know as well. Its harder to meet people here as opposed to a big school because its so small. Good luck in baseball!